JOIN THE AFRTC
Athletes who participate in the AFRTC benefit from the training offered in Freestyle and Greco-Roman wrestling, leadership development, warrior ethos, in a climate and culture of inclusion and respect, while training and competing at the highest level.
USA WRESTLING CRITERIA
All wrestlers participating in the RTC practice must meet one of the criteria below and must be current athlete members of USA Wrestling. All RTC athletes must be in good standing with both the RTC and the RTC host site.
1. Won at least one match at a Senior USAW World or Olympic Team Trials
2. Placed top 8 at USAW Senior Open Championships
3. Placed top 8 at USAW U23 National Championship
4. Placed top 8 at UWW Junior National Championship
5. Placed top 8 at USAW Junior National Championship
6. Placed top 4 at USAW Junior Regional
7. Placed top 8 at USAW 16U National Championship
8. Placed top 8 at UWW Cadet National Championship
9. Placed top 6 at USAW State Junior Freestyle/Greco-Roman Championships
10. Placed top 6 at USAW State 16U Freestyle/Greco-Roman Championships
11. Placed top 4 at USAW Senior Regional
12. Placed top 4 at New York Athletic Club International
13. Placed top 4 at Dave Schultz Memorial International
14. Competed in a Continental Championships/Games, World Championships/Games at any age level (5 year criteria does not apply)
15. Any veteran athlete who has represented the U.S. within the last two years at the Veteran’s World Championships or is scheduled to compete at the next world championship event
MEMBERSHIP FEES & FORMS
To Join simply download and complete the membership and release from liability form and pay the appropriate fee. Make sure to bring the form with you to your first practice.
You can pay by check or online with your credit/debit card. Make checks payable to: Air Force Regional Training Center
Collegiate Level Fee: $25.00
High School Level Fee: $75.00 – includes Fall and Spring practices
Note: High School Wrestlers/Prospective Student-Athletes (PSA’s) may not practice at a regional training site during that PSA’s traditional high school wrestling season.